I am currently feeling blah. I have some nausea and abdominal pain, but nothing serious. Just uncomfortable.
We had a great trip to the Bahamas! It was very very relaxing. We did a whole load of nothing much. Lots of sitting around and applying 6 bottles of sunscreen!
We stayed Friday through Wednesday. Sunday we just lounged around the pool and I felt like poo. The baby was kicking and squirming all day. I felt drained, and I thought it was from all the activity from the baby. Then around midnight I woke up with killer abd cramps and gas. Then the had the flux. UGH. I got better around 6am. Monday was rough b/c I had so little sleep, and my stomach was still cramping off and on pretty painfully. Before anyone worries about it being contractions- it wasn't. It was at the top part of my belly where my bowels have taken up residence. It was definitely spasmodic type.
Anyhoo. We had a super romantic dinner on the beach Monday night and we had fabulous food.
After we got back to the room, I had a wonderful surprise. The butler (yes, the rooms came with a personal butler) had made up a wonderful bubble bath for me and put flower petals all over the room. there was a happy birthday banner and a piece of cake for us.
Around 12a-1am it all started for Lance. He had it much worse than me and ended up having to take medicine to help stop the diarrhea. Tuesday we just hung out in the room. :)
The flight home was fun- we stopped over in Miami for about a 7 hour layover. We wandered down to South Beach via bus and had a super expensive lunch. Seriously $88 bucks for lunch. Stupid huh?
After some delays (par for the course) we got home around midnight. Ugh. Then we had to hurry and repack to fly out at 615am to Chattanooga.
We had fun in Chattanooga visiting friends.....then Saturday afternoon poor Lance started having tummy issues again. I had been fine...until today. :)
I called all the doctors for lance and I, and the consensus is to drink fluids and wait it out. Ugh. Gotta love waiting it out. I have an OB appointment on Thursday so they will do a follow up and check on me then.
I just feel so freaking puny. Blah.
WTF is a bland diet anyways. HA HA.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, but there were only five words between "spasmodic" and "super romantic" BWAHAHAHA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo, I don't know how I missed this post. The pictures are AWESOME. The bathtub decor was amazing! Fun!