I am a horrible blogger! Mea culpa (or however you spell it).
what is new in my life?
I have been working a good bit- they have an increase in business health b/c of more jobs in the area. (*cough*oilspill*cough) We do physicals and such for employment and such.
After 7 months of no much traveling other than work stuff and family visits Lance and I are starting to plan some stuff. Together and separate trips, and all of it is going to be fun!
I am heading up to Chattanooga next weekend to visit my best friend Christi. I absolutely can't wait!!!! I miss her so much, and am so excited to spend time with her when she is pregnant! She is due on 8-19, and graduates on 8-7. Say prayers she makes it to graduation. :)
I can't wait to see Hunter's room! No, she isn't stealing Kay's middle child- she is naming her bundle of joy after her husband. :) It will be easy remembering his name!!
Anyhoodle, the weekend I am going up there Lance is going to go see his parents in Pittsburgh. He is happy to go home- it has been a while since he has been there.
The next weekend we are going to head up to Cinci. Ogle at his old medical school, and ride some roller coasters. We are also going to get to ride down to Lexington, KY and see his cousin Lori. I am looking forward to this trip a lot b/c Lance has been working hard! This will be a great stress release!
In august we have a week to work with to plan a big summer vacay. I have no clue where we are going to go. I have been looking, but can't settle on anything. Stay tuned!
The hugest thing is my mom and I's trip to London. :) I am so freakin' excited about it. I got the plane tickets and we are going September 8 through the 22. Actually the 23 since on the way home we have a looooooooong layover in Toronto. :) Yeah, we are kinda going out of the way to get there, but the tickets were pretty cheap. We are flying Air Canada and they are having a SWEET sale for the summer on trips to the UK. Plus, on the way back the flight gets in at 9pm...and leaves the next day at 1pm. The coolest part is that we get a free hotel stay for the night. :) Woo hoo! I am looking forward to making this the best trip of my mother's life- and we are well on our way to making it one of the best of my life too. I just wish Lance could be with us...and my sister...and my in laws...and my best friend...and my brothers.......
Okay, that will NEVER happen- but it would make it perfect. I love traveling, and I love my family. What can I say?
I am beyond excited to be going to England. I love going new places. LOVE IT! I really hope I can ONE DAY convince my husband to go to Europe. I think I could convince him to go to France- since he speaks pretty good French and all. I would LOVE LOVE to go to Italy and Greece (minus the whole civil unrest and all). Sigh. Life is just to short huh?
Not sure what my sweet husband is going to do when I am in England. Perhaps he will head someplace tropical. :) He deserves something good.
Other than that.....life is good. My friends Jennifer and Luke had their baby. Well, Jen did anyways. We got to see him when we went up to B'ham for an appointment. That little baby is just too cute. He was pretty mellow those first few days, and I can't wait to see him again. Lance was great with the baby- and I have an awesome picture of Brett looking right at Lance-but the image is RAW and I need to figure out how to get it to show up on here. I REALLY REALLY need to take a photography/photo processing class. Ugh. I wish I knew what I am doing. LOL! Even Doug got to meet Brett, and Brett warmed right up to him. :)
dude- you and your mom are gonna have a blast. London will never be the same, for sure:) enjoy these days of travel- and good luck finding somewhere fun for that week in August. We had a blast in p-cola/mobile last week and really enjoyed canoeing the blackwater (?) creek, among other adventures.
ReplyDeletekeep us posted with travel pics!