This is the weekend of the babypalooza. Two baby showers in one weekend, and a Fur Ball. :)
Jennifer's and Christi's showers are this weekend and it is going to be BUUUUUSY! I hope that I am able to get it all in!
Friday is the annual Fur Ball to benefit the Pell City Animal Shelter. I am going to that with my mom. :) I think there is even an auction. WOO HOOO!!! Good thing Lance and I are going to have to drive two separate cars for the weekend. I can buy LOTS of stuff. MWAAA HAA HAAA HAA.
The a shower on Sat. and another on Sunday.
I am going to have my fill of punch, cake, and meatballs. LOL!We are all doing fine...and I wanted to update some pictures of my lovely garden. :)
WOW @ the garden. Your plants are ahead of farmer Carter's.
ReplyDeletesounds like a busy weekend- hugs to your mom and all the other pcah folks for me. love the nasturium (sp?) pic!
ReplyDeleteps- thanks for the beach update- puts my mind at ease after all these crazy newscasts.