Tuesday, February 9, 2010

blah blah blah

Not much is new here in the house of the infirm. I just can't seem to get OVER THIS BLASTED cold. I have been on two rounds of antibiotics, albuterol, steriods, cough medicines, antihistimines, mucalytics, etc. etc. etc....I have tried mucinex, delsym, robitussin, zyrtec, claritin, singulair, etc. etc. etc. Trust me- if I could get my hands on it- I have tried it. I know WHAT to do, it just isn't working.

That leads me to believe this is a really nasty viral infection that only time is going to cure, and I have to treat the symptoms to best of my ability. The zyrtec helps dry me up some, and helps me get some sleep. The Albuteral inhaler helps me breath and break up all the crap that gets in my lungs (although I can't sleep when I use it, and my congestion is worse in the evenings), etc. etc. etc.
I am just a big load of BLAH right now.

In other news..um....my Mom is coming down this weekend for Mardi Gras!!! WOOO HOOOOO! I hope I am well enought to have some fun. I am glad she is getting to come down and actually have some fun for once in her life- she deserves it.

Um....I have had pretty much zero motivation to do anything around the house since Ih ave been sick. I have hit some pretty awesome sales at Winn Dixie though, using my coupons. I have been teaching some friends at work how to use them also- and I had one friend save almost 30 bucks in one trip at the grocery store!! YEAH!!!!! That made me so freakin' happy! This particular friend is the sweetest thing ever- and has had a bit of a rough go of things. I want to help her out any way that I can.

Well, I need to get off and be productive. It is almost 9am and I haven't even had breakfast yet. Gah-slacker!!!! My goal today is...well, I haven't made one yet...but it includes showering, and scanning in all the receipts from the trip. :) Wooo hooo the excitement

PS I love my Neat Receipts scanner. I am in love. I love it. I don't know how I ever lived without. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Mardi Gras theme. Some "Mom
    Time" will cheer you up. Moms are good medicine!! Love you..and have fun, from the Blizzard Bunch.(MIL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy! I'm SO over this cold weather. I even saw a news headline that said, "Enough, Already!!!" I'm SO considering moving, if this is what we have to look forward to with some global warming (and freezing). I'm HORRIBLE in cold weather! Feel better soon!!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!