On one of my wild bills that is! What is a wild bill? Well, I will tell you. It all paper currency up to 100 bucks that is entered into the Where's George tracking website. It is fun, fast, and FREE! Oh- and completely legal. It is NOT illegal to write on dollars- only illegal if you mark them with defaming stuff or render them unfit for circulation (paint or make them all black).
I have found a few bills over the years (I had a previous website, but I can't get into that one anymore....long story), and entered a few I found myself, and some over the years just sporadically. I found another a little while ago and decided to do it again. TAA DAAAA.
Here I am- when I get my mind set on something, I am like a bulldog. LOL! I made the mistake of getting forty dollars out and stamping two twenties- instead of forty ones. DUH!!!!! I have changed it since then...plus I ordered some cool stamps. It is fun...and I hope I get lots of hits. The only thing is that you can't stamp your bills and deposit them back into your bank account. Apparently some guy was doing this- getting out a ton of bucks at a time- stamping and entering it...and taking it back to redeposit. Apparently the Treasury Dept. came and investigated to see what was going on, and since it was really a harmless tracking project let it go- BUT asked to discourage it..etc. SO if you get reported/caught doing it you get booted. Some people say that stamped bills get destroyed, but a lot of people have gotten Wild Bills out of ATMs- so that isn't the case.
Anyhoo- it is fun...just that I am not used to using cash to buy anything. It is weird! It is also weird to count out a lot of ones. LOL! Some people have looked at the money and were curious- but no one has refused it. THANK GOODNESS!
Check out the hit bill! Kinda cool! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!