Thursday, December 17, 2009

Spirit of Christmas

Just a quickie- all these white bags are the finds from Walmart today. We 'adopted' a family of two. A couple with no children, but still trying to be independent. They didn't ask for much. Her -shorts with elastic waists for physical therapy, t shirts, a pair of PJ's. Him-a single cup coffee warmer. The case worker has his sizes, but said he was adament that She needed stuff more than him.

She had a stroke a few months ago, and spent several weeks in the hospital. (Hummmmm)  He is just happy to still have her. AWWWWWWWWWW.
I take the gifts to the case worker tomorrow. I wonder if I could be a secret Easter Bunny too?

The brown boxes are from my wonderful in-laws. :).  I love surprises, so I haven't opened them.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are precious! We helped a family thru my workplace buy bunk beds...that is all the kids had on their list (no toys at all) ...can you imagine asking Santa for a bed to sleep in? Broke my heart.~MIL

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!