I am up at my mom's now for Christmas, and I have been helping my brother lay his new hardwood floors. Last time I came up it was painting- pretty soon I may stop coming up all together. :)
I had a very interesting ride up here. I was driving along, minding my own business....and car in front of me slowed down and kind of jerked off to the side of the road. He was swerving a little, then next thing I knew a guy was sticking his head out the drivers side window and vomited.
As my luck would have it- this was JUST as I was driving by. I ended up with puke on my car. Ugh. I saw about three people in the car with him- so he was okay. I went off in search of a car wash. Bleck.
So- now the living room is done(except for baseboards)and it looks awesome. Check out my videos on you tube...I am sending this from my phone,so I can't link it....but go a few posts back and click on the video of the bedroom and it will take you there.
Love to all!!!!
Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!