Monday, November 30, 2009

I can haz Hotdog?












We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I got to see my family- and I haven't seen them in I don't even know how long. Last Christmas maybe? I really don't know b/c time goes by so fast now. All my Aunts/Uncles and Cousins are doing well. I didn't really take any pictures- but we did get our yearly family picture. I am finally in it as a married woman. :) I can't wait to get it and frame it.






Friday I got up early and did some online Black Friday shopping- and scored some sweet deals. I can't go into them on here...I may have to give them to the poor people if I tell. LOL!! Then Lance and I went to B'ham and watched the Auburn/Alabama game at our old haunt BWW. We met up with some of our old crew there and rooted Alabama on to a win. It is not as good as a Steelers game with all our buddies-but it worked.












Saturday I painted some for my brother who is remodeling the living room/kitchen area of the house. I actually just painted the railings on the porch. BOOOR-ING! :) I feel like I owe him b/c he helped me so much with my first house. That night we had a bon fire. It is funny b/c John knows that Lance loves a fire- so he saves all his scrap wood/twigs for the next time we come up.






We roasted hotdogs and made s'mores. I actually don't like s'mores, so I made myself a root beer float. :) I know, I know- who doesn't like s'mores, huh? That brings us to Sunday, and we left bright and early (um, 950am) to come home to P'cola. We won't mention that we came home early to make sure we saw the Steelers v Ravens game....ugh. That SUCKED!









Here we are to this week-I am cleaning, catching up, and planning my attack on the cookie front. :) I have a cookie swap to go to and I have to figure out what I am going to make. Does anyone remember my attempt at cookies last year? HA HA HA. I think drop cookies are going to be the way to go this time. I need to make a test batch tomorrow. Lance's work likes it when I do this.

Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!