I am so freakin' tired. Yesterday I spent changing a door lock/deadbolt, sealing grout, painting trim...today I cleaned the floors for the wood laying tomorrow and painted trim. And painted trim...and painted trim. :)
I am so very blessed b/c my friend Becky came over and helped me paint trim. She did a stellar job, and it was really nice to have a friend over again to keep my company. It also really helped to get the job done faster. I didn't get the crown moulding painted, but I can do that later. I was mainly worried about the baseboards since the floor is going down tomorrow.
I have the floor people coming tomorrow...the painters finished on the office wall/hallway and it looks AWESOME! They are bringing the door back tomorrow (they took it to their shop to spray paint it) and that will be done. PHEW. The alarm people are coming tomorrow to get the system all set up- thank goodness it is finally going to be done. It only took long enough to get the damn phone lines working. I managed to luck out on that b/c the service man screwed up on the diagnositic- and ended up having to fix something on the inside. He told me he wouldn't charge me since I had been through so much (the day before I couldn't meet him b/c my car was getting the A/C fixed). LOL!
I have a marathon of packing coming up. I think my plan to organize and purge while I pack is going to go out the window. I think I am going to have to spend the next 6 months unpacking and organizing. Maybe we will just live out of boxes. Sounds lovely to me b/c after we move in I am not going to have any energy left.
Love to all. And to all a goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!