Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bloggy Award



So here are the rules:


1. When given the award you write about the seven things that you love


2. Pass the award to 7 bloggers that you love, and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard.)



This was awarded to me by Maggie. THANKS GIRL!!!


Umm... okay...


Things I love:

1. The simple joy of sitting at my mother's house doing nothing. Having my mother in the recliner next to me reading her book and drinking coffee. Just having her near me is one of the best things in my life.


2. My uber patient husband. How he puts up with me sometimes I JUST DON'T KNOW. Thank you Honey (not HUnny this time)- I love you.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings, Hoover, AL...and any/all of my friends. ESPECIALLY with the Steelers playing some football.
4. Playing board games...card games...ANY GAMES with friends/family..heck perfect strangers would be fine with me. Deal 'em up.
5. Traveling- especially going new places. I would love to go to Greece and Italy one day...
6. My Blackberry. Need I say more? Honestly, I am getting arthritis in my thumbs.
7. The sound of my nephew saying "I love you". He is getting to that age where he just doesn't say it....so it does occasionally slip out before he realizes he is 'too big' to say that anymore.
Humm...so 7 blogs huh? I don't know 7...but I will put the ones I do
Kay: b/c she is doesn't have enough to do in her life, and needs to do this too. You can't cheat and put your 3 kids and husband as 1 through 4. :)
Melody: you got me in this bloggy mess!! ;)
Jackie: The best mother-in-law in the world. You haven't post on your blog in a LONG TIME!!!! Hop to it!
That is it all!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I can not believe that you didn't put books.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!