Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy B'day To Me!!!

30 some odd years ago my parents were blessed with the sweetest bundle of joy. My siblings were at home eating cheese soup. (well, to my father's defense...kids like cheese...and the can said soup. 'nuff said) The said siblings were less than thrilled at my arrival- mom was gone, eating cheese soup, and my sister was ONE MORE kid away from being that blissful only child that was becoming a distant memory. A life she loved beyond all. :) JUST KIDDING!!!

My older brother didn't realize he was gaining a perfect crash test dummy. Someone to "send in first". Someone to blame it on. :) Heh, heh, heh.

I am a little self centered on my birthday-I like things to be about ME! :) It always comes down to others though. No matter how selfish you are birthdays are no fun without others. I would rather spend a day with all my friends and family with no presents...than a trunkful of shoes or books. :) The shoes get used and worn out. The books (although pretty close second to friends and family) get read and remembered. Friends and family are always making new memories, new smiles and are truly priceless.

I am very blessed to have everyone I do in my life.

I went last week to visit the McKinneys and as usual I had a blast. Click HERE to see the pictures. They are cute! I always love seeing those boys- it is just crazy to me how big they are all getting.

Love to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy SOOOOOOO belated birthday!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!