Thursday, January 29, 2009

If I Ever Were Arrested

Those that know me...uh, which is the two of you out there that read my blog, know that I am an UBER graceful person. I could do highwire, balance beam, horse tricks....in my dreams, or for videos for America's Funniest Videos. Graceful I am not....well, unless you talk to my mother, then Grace is my Middle name.

The first thing my mother said when I talked about starting IVs in nursing school "oh dear, they let people like you do that? Be careful, don't hurt yourself" (yes, she was worried about ME- and for good reason probably)

People like me. People that climb up to a top bunk at 25 years of age, and get hit in the eye by the ceiling fan.

People like me that run in to door jams hourly.

People like me that trip over air...and sometimes fall.

People like me that ALWAYS cuts themself while chopping,dicing,mincing ANYTHING.

This is how I know I can't laugh at the following video. I know I would be just like these two people trying to escape after an arrest.

These are PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!