Just a quickie. I was "googling" an address to a movie theater that Lance and I are going to tonight..... I discovered that Google makes me realize that all that stuff that we see on CSI, NCIS etc. CAN actually be true. Is nowhere safe? I know it will be a while before this is everywhere...but COME ON!!!!!!
Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the address, and then saw a picture...of the very place/ address I was looking for.
Of course "Big Brother" isn't always right....notice how the road goes RIGHT THROUGH the grass in the picture??? FUNNY.
Check this out- just put in an address on your google search page. Do something commerical/downtown.

I did the same thing this fall, only it was a residential address. My co-worker went home to Texas to check on his house after Ike went through. I typed in his address to see how close to the coast he was. I FREAKED out when I realized I was looking at his Christmas decorations in this front yard! It was as if I was standing in the cul-de-sac looking at all his neighbors homes!
ReplyDeleteHOW SCARY!!! I wonder how these pictures get on there. Frightening.
ReplyDelete