Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a statement.

The weekend of the 6th of December Lance and I went to B'ham for my cousin's wedding. We had a blast. We stayed with Luke and Jen, and then watched the Florida v Alabama game at Buffalo Wild Wings Hoover. LOVED IT! I miss my days of going to the local wing joint to watch games with friends. It made me realize (regrettably), how different my life is in Pensacola. I am a different person down here than I was in B'ham. It isn't anyone's fault, or anything wrong....it is just hard to make friends here. I have some close ones, don't get me wrong- but it just isn't the same. All my friends are work related- either Lance or my work. I still can't believe I have been here a year and half. Seems surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!