Friday, July 18, 2008

1st Vacation on a diet.






YIPPEEE!!!!! I actually lost 2.2 pounds (total as above) on mini vacation up at my in-laws with no exercises!! I did get some exercise whilst walking around Kennywood. That was a blast- and for Lance, Jackie and Rita and larry
, a blast from the past! This was the theme park Lance grew up with- kind of like our 6 Flags over Georgia here at home in AL. I LOVED the roller coaster Phantom's Revenge. I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS!!! It has been a LOOOOOONG time since I have ridden one, so I was scared. The only time I got a little sick was on the Tilt-a-Whirl type ride- it was called the Volcano. Blah. I don't do round and round...up and down and upside down I love.



We also rode a ride called the Swing Shot. Loved it. I let my arms and legs dangle- what a crazy feeling. Got a little of the high I got with Sky Diving- which unfortunately I can't do anymore. I promised my husband. Darn it, I didn't' get it in before I got married- so I just get roller coasters and hangy upside down rides. :)



I did eat JUNK that day at the park, but it was good...I felt like crap though....uh, and it reeked havoc on my stomach. BUT, you can see my smile while Lance and I rode Garfield's Nightmare ride- it didn't bother me too much. Here is the pictures copied.



My favorite mother in law got Lance an Edible Creations arrangement for his birthday desert. Lance wasn't too sad to not have a cake, and he actually ate the fruit!! YEAH!!! I really appreciated the support from them for eating the Jenny Craig meals. It was hard figuring out what to eat, and such when we went out. I am learning..but I am kind of relieved to be at home where I don't have to worry about it for a while. I just look at my menu and Jenny tells me what to eat.


Everything else is going good. Just working (in between jaunts off to other places), and watching my laundry pile up b/c I keep working and Jaunting off to other places!!!
uh, just kidding. I am a great housekeeper!

Well, off to work.

Love to all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We were just in PA and I saw some Kennywood ads. I didn't know what it was and I figured the girls were too little for the rides. It looks like fun!

    I do better with diets on vacation for some reason. Maybe because I have less stuff distracting me and I can focus on exercising and eating right.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!