Wednesday, June 4, 2008

CONQUERING THE DENTIST

uh, well maybe not the dentist himself- but the IDEA of the dentist and all the traumatic images that go along with it. Dental visits are traumatic for me, but I am doing better. I had to go back today to get two cavities filled. Blah....this was after I got up yesterday in a fog and went up there thinking it was Wednesday and I had an appointment. HA HA HA. They thought that was funny. Thank GOD I worked at 12pm and not 8 am. The Clinic would not have thought that was funny. :)

I actually managed to go through it okay. I think they were stingy on the Gas this time b/c I almost had panic twice- but I talked myself down from it. It is just downright embarrassing to act like a 4 year old. I am a grown women for Cripes sake.

I go back on the 29th of June for the last thing...my other crown prep. They better gas me up GOOD for that. I walked out of there soaked wet from sweat, and my muscles aching from tensing. blah. I want my $35 bucks worth. HA HA.

Other than that we are going to Jamaica in TWO DAYS. YEAH!! I am excited. I am glad we waited for our honeymoon, as we will be REAALLY ready for it. HA HA HA. Lance really needs a break- he is working hard.

One good thing is that my friend Kathy Jo from the clinic took a job as their RN up at the office. Lance said she is AWESOME! I didn't doubt it at all- I have worked with her for the last 9 months after all. I hate not having her at work- she is a fun person to work with, but I am glad she is with Lance. He was happy yesterday b/c he didn't have to call one patient!! WOW! ;) That takes at least 45 minutes or so to do depending on the calls- that is a huge help to him.

OH, one more cool thing off the subject is that I got a waterproof housing for my new camcorder. YIPPEE! Kinda frivolous, but now I won't worry about taking it to the beach, etc. I also got it on ebay for a fraction of the price...along with a tripod and a bag, and some other stuff. You know I love a deal!!! I AM SO HAPPY! It can even go underwater. I am a little nervous, but I am going to test it out when we snorkeling. Pray that I don't drop the whole freaking thing, lost for the fishies to play with.

Other than that life is plodding along. I am working a good bit, and Lance is as always working a lot. Par for the course? He is doing well, and happy with his job.

We are loving the Florida's weather right now- it is starting to get hot though. 95 degrees the day, and it is starting to only go down to mid 70s at night......I think it is going to be a hot summer

I just hope we don't get any hurricanes. BLAH!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!