Saturday, May 24, 2008

Chickens DO FLY!!!!

This is the balloon that Jackie sent to me with the flowers for my tonsillectomy- MARCH 25!!!!! It is still "hanging around". Poor thing lost her head. I accidentally cut it and it floated up to the top of our ceiling and she has lived there ever since..

Today she just couldn't take it anymore, and tried to end her life by going to the ceiling far. Alas it didn't work, and it just shook up the helium in her system and now she is back up at the top of the ceiling. I expect her days are numbered though.

I took this with my cell phone, and that is why the quality is low. For some reason I can post videos if I send them straight from my phone, but not if I upload them. I am very, very frustrated with this. I can't get any support from blogger. I just get shunted off to a message board and don't get any real answers as to why I can't upload videos...I can upload pictures- but not videos......but I can SEND Videos....WEIRD....

Hope you all enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!