Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gas is good.

Today I went into my WONDERFUL dentist Dr. Thompson.....to get the start of my two crowns done. Wowzah. I have to say, I lucked out when I drove by and saw the "Now accepting new patients" sign. I really like they entire staff. Allison, the dental hygienist was WONDERFUL in calming my nerves....well, all but one- as that was DRILLED OUT OF MY HEAD last week. HA HA HA. They gassed me again with strawberry scented heaven in a tank. Literally. I don't know what else to call it. I don't' want to scare anybody that loves me, and ATF(or whoever) doesn't need to flag my life...BUT, I can kind of see why the people in the sixties liked the whole mellow thing....;) phew....for a little while....ha ha ha.

When they first started trying to get the gas right today, it was to low...then they dialed it up too high......they were working in my mouth and I was trying to tell them it was too high...I couldn't do anything...it was like my mouth melted into the instruments, and then became Dr. Thompson and on the other side my teeth extended into Allison...I can't even describe it....it was a FEELING...not a sight...just weird. Fortunately they know the signs of someone that is too HIGH. HA HA HA HA. I fell asleep one time and dreamed about....THEM WORKING ON ME...so maybe it wasn't a dream...but I know it had to be b/c the were in different positions and looked different and joking and laughing..who knows maybe they knew I was asleep. Thank goodness I didn't start talking in my sleep.

The bad news what they were only able to do one tooth. I have to go back and get the other tooth done when my crown comes in. Phew.
The good news is that I get to have gas again. Yeah! ha ha ha ha.

Other than that drama life is interesting here. Gretchen and I went to a Women's expo, and my Irish Luck worked for me. I won three different things. ;) I won $300 in laser hair removal, a choice of summer slim down kit or weekly b12 shots from Physician Weight Loss Services, and a really cool facial package that is a "Firming Face lift" and microdermabrasion with LED light- whatever that is. HA HA HA HA. Next year I taking a self inking stamp there was a TON of things to fill out to win prizes. hee hee hee.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!