Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just another day.

We all have tried several New Year's Resolutions over the Years haven't we? Some seriously, some just kind of just thinking about them.......I have not really made a "real" resolution- but I am going to try and get healthy. Attempt. Haven't I done this before. :) I have many devices, CDs, DVDs, clothes, etc. at my disposal to help with this. I should not fail.

The reason I am trying this time is that a second doctor told me I am fat. HA HA HA HA. Well, not quite like that- but kinda. I have been having upper back pain. That is a new one for me. I have had lower back pain all the time- sciatica type pain etc.- the bane of nurse's existence.

So, I got seen and turns out I have super tight muscles- causing some of vertebrae to get out of alignment..so I am going to get some therapeutic massage. HECK YA!!!! I also STILL have stuff on my tonsills, so I got another strep screen...turns out I have have strep again..or maybe STILL.. ARGH.....so I am on a THIRD antibiotic for the THIRD time in two months. I am getting an ENT appointment and hopefully getting them out. Appearently I have what they call "cryptic tonsillitis"- Strep as the culprit......That is why I don't get better.

I hope to get better this time. I am sick of being sick....I KNOW KAY- I should quit working with sick people....but I really do love my job at the Urgent Care Clinic!!!!!!

Oh, and get this...We had 4 positive Influenza A today....YIKES!!!!!! That just sucks. Lots of hand washing going on at the Blvd. Thank God I am off from there for a week and a half, and I have had my Flu Shot. I only work at the Pensacola Junior College for the next week and a half.

Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!