Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fun Never Ends in San Carlos........

Current mood:sleepy

So, this morning when the security guard came around he said "has anyone noticed the hissing sound coming from the propane tank outside?? Of course we hadn't, being as we were WORKING and all inside the ER-a. I get a call a little while ago and the word is that the propane was leaking, and now the ENTIRE hospital is evacuated. hee hee hee. we could have blown up last night, and I wouldn't have known it until I heard the Harps and met my Maker. Good thing thing the smoking rate of the Apache nation is like 0.1%. If this would have happened in the South you all would be reading my Obit., and not my blog.

So we are temporarily assigned to "Noline's Country Store". Oh, joy joy joy. I have no clue as to what the next 12 hours will hold for me, but I am sure it will be interesting. To darn bad I have finished all my books....hope I have enough light to do my cross stitch. HA HA HA. At least I am going home in the morning.

Wish me luck!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!