Sunday, May 28, 2006

Homesick

Homesick

I am getting up going to work another day...three more until I fly outta here to Hotlanta for Christi's wedding. I will finally make it to B'ham Sunday night....who knows when I will actually get to my house. I own a very expensive storage unit for all my stuff.

I am homesick b/c two of my really good friends Jennifer and Luke got engaged today, AND I MISSED IT. Blah. It was pretty funny though- I had my ringer off and snoozing, and at 1pm she called my hotel room- and I was all "ahh, blah, ugh, snark, snark, who is this???? Where am I?" I knew it as soon as I heard her voice...well rather as soon as I was back in my body after the coma I fall into each day.
SO- off to Puerto Rico next year! (that is where she is from). That is going to be so much fun. I met Jen and Luke through Lance- they used to be his neighbor in the apt. before they bought a mansion. (hee hee) I miss them.

I am so excited! Another wedding. ha ha.

HI HO HI HO Its off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!